The reception class at Al Iman is a pleasure filled, learning level, with curious and intelligent bunch of students. Through out the year the students are enlightened on various topics not restricted to only academic but also covering activity based work. Following are the learning objectives and the highlighted topics focused on at this learning stage:
- English: Phonic awareness, reading small words and short sentences etc.
- Mathematics: Number recognition up to 100, addition and subtraction and many more concepts are taught.
- Arabic: Class room objects, secondary colours and introducing certain Arabic letters and words pertaining to those letters etc.
- Islam: Angels, few of Allah’s name and many more are instilled.
- Surahs and Dua’s: Up to Surah Asr and Du’a when visiting a sick person etc are inculcated.