- Develop understanding of Allah and the Quran very early on by the incorporation of Islam into other subject areas.
- Learn respect for others and the environment, gain self-control and self-discipline, develop perseverance, resourcefulness and creativity.
- Are awakened of their identity and worth as Muslims to exhibit model Islamic behavioral pattern.
- Develop kindergarten readiness by gaining skills in the areas of cognitive, social/emotional and physical development.
- Are nurtured using Developmentally Appropriate Practices integrating their needs, interests, and abilities, while focusing on the whole child.